1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact data of the responsible person
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about how to deal with your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that you can personally identify.
1.3 This website uses a SSL resp for safety reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g., orders or requests to the responsible). TLS encryption. You can detect an encrypted connection to the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
With the merely informative use of our website, so if you do not register or transmit us otherwise information, we only charge such data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server-logfiles"). When you call our website, we collect the following data that is technically required for us to view the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Quantity of the transmitted data in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Used operating system
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or otherwise use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently, concrete indications should indicate unlawful use.
Hosting by Shopify
We use the shop system of the service provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2nd floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland ("Shopify"), for the purpose of hosting and presenting the online shop based on a Processing in our order. All data collected on our website are processed on the servers of Shopify. As part of the aforementioned services of Shopify, data can also be used as part of another processing on behalf of the Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, On K2P 1L4, Canada, Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Inc . or shopify (USA) Inc. are transmitted. In the event of transmission of data to the Shopify Inc. in Canada, the adequate level of data protection is guaranteed by adequacy decision of the European Commission. Further information on the Data Protection of Shopify is available under the following website: https://www.shopify.de/legal/datenschutz
Further processing on other servers than the aforementioned by Shopify takes place only in the framework provided below.
To make the visit of our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on different sides. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal. Some of the cookies we use will be deleted after the end of the browser session, so after closing your browser, again deleted (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on their terminal and enable to recognize their browser during the next visit (so-called persistent cookies). Cookies are set, collect and process them in individual scope, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which can differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
Partially, the cookies serve to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g., note the contents of a virtual cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is processed by individuals used by us, the processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO is either implementing the contract, in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO in the case of a granted consent or According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests on the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can hire your browser so that you will be informed about setting cookies and individually deciding on their adoption or the acceptance of cookies can be excluded for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way he manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies- relief and-
Please note that in case of non-receipt of cookies, the functionality of our website can be restricted.
In the context of contacting us (e.g., via contact form or e-mail), personal data are collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form is shown in the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting and the associated technical administration. Legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO. If your contact aims to conclude a contract, additional legal basis for processing Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after completing your request. This is the case if it can be found in the circumstances that the subject matter concerned is concluded and if no statutory storage requirements are precluded.
6) Data processing at the opening of a customer account and for the contract
Personal data will continue to be collected and processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) Lit. B DSGVO if you communicate us to this for the implementation of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected is apparent from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by a message to the above mentioned address of the responsible person. We save and use the data provided by you data for the contract processing. Following full handling of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and will be deleted after expiry of these deadlines unless you have explicitly agreed to further use your data or reserves a statutory further data usage from our site has been.
7) Use of customer data for direct advertising
Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you sign up for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regularly information about our offers. Hauptlichtung for the transmission of the newsletter alone is your e-mail address. The specification of further data is voluntary and is used to address them personally. For shipping the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed us that you will be in the reception of newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail that you will ask by clicking on a corresponding link to confirm that you will want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When registering for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of login to understand a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data made by us when registering for the newsletter are used exclusively for the purposes of the advertising approach in the way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter about the link provided for this link in the newsletter or by appropriate message to the above-mentioned responsible person. After logging out, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distributor, insofar as it does not explicitly consent to further use of your data or we reserved a data use, which is permitted by law and informed you about that in this statement.
8) Data processing for order processing
8.1 - Transmission of image files for order processing via upload function
On our website we offer customers the possibility to commission the personalization of products through the transmission of image files via an upload function. The submitted image motif is used as a template for the personalization of the selected product.
Via the upload form on the website, the customer can transmit one or more image files from the memory of the terminal used immediately by automated, encrypted data transmission to us. We capture, save and use the transmitted files then exclusively for the preparation of the personalized product in the sense of the respective specifications on our website. If the transmitted image files are passed on to the preparation and processing of the order to special service providers, they are explicitly informed in the following paragraphs. A transfer is not done. If the transmitted files or the digital motifs contain personal data (in particular illustrations of identifiable persons), all processing operations just designed are made exclusively for the purpose of processing their online order according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. After completion of the order, the transmitted image files are deleted automatically and completely.
8.2 For handling your order, we work together with the following service providers, which support us in whole or in part in the implementation of closed contracts. These service providers will provide certain personal data in accordance with the following information.
The personal data we collected will be passed on as part of the contract processing to the transport companies commissioned by the delivery, as far as this is required for the delivery of the goods. In the context of payment processing, we continue to give your payment data to the commissioned credit institution if this is required for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this. Legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
8.3 To fulfill our contractual obligations, we work together with external shipping partners. We give your name as well as your delivery address and, if necessary for the delivery your telephone number, exclusively for the purpose of goods delivery Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b dsgvo to a shipping partner we selected by us.
8.4 Use of special service providers for order processing and handling
8.5 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
If you pay via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment" via PayPal we give your payment details within the framework of the payment processing to the PayPal (Europe) S.A.R.L. et cie, s.c.a., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), continue. The disclosure shall be carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO and only insofar as this is required for payment processing.
You can contradict this processing of your data at any time by a message to PayPal. However, PayPal remains entitled to process their personal data if this is required for the contractual payment processing.
- Shopify Payments
We use the payment service provider "Shopify Payments", 3rd Floor, Europe House, Harcourt Building, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2. If you decide for a payment method offered via the payment service provider Shopify Payments, the payment processing takes place via the technical service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. , 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland, to which we informed your information provided as part of the ordering process, along with the information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The transfer of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with the Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. And only insofar as it is required for this. For more information on the data protection of Shopify Payments, see the Internet address below: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Data protection information about the Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. Find here: https://stripe.com/en/privacy
9) Tools and other
This website uses the cookie-based applications for consent and cookie-based applications to obtain the Cookie Consent Tool "GDPR Legal Cookie" of Beeclever GmbH, University Road 3, D-56070 Koblenz a. Rh. ("Beeclever").
In order for the Cookie Consent Tool to clearly assign individual users to individual users and the consent settings made by the user can individually record, log and store them for a session period, the Cookie Consent Tool is called certain user information (including the IP address) when you call our website (including the IP address) Called, transmitted to server from Beeclever and stored there.
These data processing are carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in a legal conformity, user-specific and user-friendly consent management for cookies and therefore a legal compliant design of our website.
Further legal basis for the described data processing is also Art. 6 para. 1 lit. C DSGVO. We are subject to the legal obligation to make the use of technically unnecessary cookies dependent on the user consent.
For more information about the data usage by Beeclever, see https://beclever.de/pages/datenschutz
10) Rights of the person concerned
10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive concerns with regard to the processing of your personal data comprehensive concerns (information and intervention rights), which we inform you below:
- Law in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, they have a right to information about their personal data we processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of the personal data processed, the recipients or categories of receivers to which their data has been disclosed or will be disclosed planned storage period or criteria for the definition of storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, contradiction to processing, complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of their data, if they were not raised by us, The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope of the scope and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to information, which guarantees according to Art. 46 DSGVO in forwarding your data in Third countries persist;
- Law on correction in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to immediately correction of incorrect data and / or completion of your incomplete data stored with us;
- Legal deletion according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data in the presence of the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is required to exercise the right to free expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restrict processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you will be reviewed if you delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead The restriction of the processing of your data requires your data to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims after we do not need this data after switching or if you have filed a contradiction for your special situation, as long as it is not yet established, whether our predominance of legitimate reasons;
- Law on information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have argued the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing to the responsible person, it is obliged to allow all recipients who disclosed the personal data concerning the personal data concerning them Or restriction to the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or is associated with a disproportionate effort. You are the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Law on data transferability according to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to obtain your personal data provided by us in a structured, common and machine readbar format or to require the transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke revoked consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke a once granted consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of the cancellation, we will immediately delete the data subjected if further processing can not be supported on a legal basis for consenting processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing due to the consent to revoke;
- Law to complaint in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you violates the DSGVO, without prejudice to any other administrative or legal remedies - the right to complain with a supervisory authority, especially in the Member State of your whereabouts, your workplace or the place of alleged violation.
10.2 Opposition law
Unless in the context of a strand of interest, we process your personal data due to our predominant legitimate interest, you have the right to appeal to this processing for the future for the future for reasons that arise from your special situation.
Take use of your right of objection, we will finish the processing of the data subject. However, further processing remains reserved when we can prove compelling relevant reasons for the processing that outweigh their interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal entitlements serves.
If your personal data is processed by us to operate direct advertising, you have the right to appeal at any time contradiction to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise the opposition as described above.
Take advantage of your right of objection, we terminate the processing of the data concerned for direct purposes.
11) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is calculated on the basis of the relevant legal basis, the purpose of the purpose and - if relevant, in addition, on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g., commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data based on an explicit consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned reveals his consent.
If statutory retention periods for data that are processed under legal or legal obligations based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data is routinely deleted after expiration of the retention periods, unless they are required for the fulfillment of the contract or contract prohibition are and / or on our part does not persist any legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned exercises his right of opposition under Article 21 (1) DSGVO, unless we can force compelling reasons Processing for processing, which predominates the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or processing serves to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the processing of personal data for direct mail purposes based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Article 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise informed of the other information of this statement on specific processing situations, stored personal data are then deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.